Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby its cold outside

Central Florida has been going through a cold spell these last couple of days. Last night temps dropped down to 27 degrees and today the high in my area only reached about 40.

Now don't get me wrong...I know that I've got some friends out there braving even more brutal temps, but this little island girl is not happy about having to pull out the scarves and gloves.

In other news, the weather has forced me to stay inside so I've managed to make decent headway on my new WIP.

How have you all been?

5 comments:

Katie Reus said...

I'm with you! It's too coooold for this Florida girl :) I'm actually wearing socks and a scarf today!

Jax Cassidy said...

I've been fighting with DishNetwork. I HATE THEM! Now I have opted to finding other ways to get cable even though my apartment community is pre-wired for Dish! Sigh...

Kelley Nyrae said...

Well at least you're getting work done! That's good. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow.

I'm just starting a new book.

Dara Edmondson said...

I hide inside my nice warm cave when it's cold. Can't take it anymore. Perfect time to write or snuggle;-)

Abigail said...

Katie - Keep those scarves out a little while longer! I hear we are going to be cold just a little while longer.

Jax - I'm sorry you are going through that. Sometimes these vendors can be a pain in the rear end.

Kelley - A little birdie told me that you've been doing your share of writing as well. Go Kelley Go!

Dara - I'm with you Dara. I've got a ton of writing done this week simply because its too cold to go outside!